ipe Daily Bliss: Stop Press ...

Daily Bliss

Today's lovely moments are tomorrow’s beautiful memories

Friday, March 23, 2012

Stop Press ...

Lucy & Harry's puppies arrived yesterday (22nd March 2012)

Photos coming tomorrow after I've been to Brookton to see the proud parents.

In the meantime, here are some early memories from 2009 and 2010 in honour of Harry's arrival and then 2nd birthday when I asked him to pose for a photograph...

How the time has flown since he was a pup!




You want what, Mama?


Do I HAVE to?


"This is how you do it, Harry," said Lucy.


How about this for a pose, Mama?


"Get on with it, Dipstick!" hissed Gypsy.


OK, OK ... let me sit down and pose properly...


Hello world. I'm two today!

And, of course, my fave photo of The MOTH with Lucy, aged 10 months ...



So now the pooches are 4 and 5 years old and parents to 7 fat and healthy puppies - 3 females and 4 males! Wow!

Happiness & laughter to one and all,

Felicity

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Alberta said...

Congratulations on the safe arrival of 7 puppies!

11:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2007-2023 Bliss Davies.

Last template update: 2nd August 2023