ipe Daily Bliss: Margaret River

Daily Bliss

Today's lovely moments are tomorrow’s beautiful memories

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Margaret River

Carmel Buchhorn, my mother's sister, came to visit us here in Perth.
I took her to Margaret River to sample some wine.


Margaret River is about 270Km south of Perth, WA.


Our first stop was Busselton Jetty, one of my favourite places on Earth!


Next day, we visited the Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse, Augusta,
Australia's tallest mainland lighthouse.


Carmel at the spot where the Indian Ocean meets the Great Southern Ocean


Another shot of the lighthouse


One of the joys of the trip was visiting Voyager Estate to admire the rose gardens.


Gorgeous, huh?

Great time had by both of us!

We drove hither, thither and yon and talked all the way!

Carmel is one of my favourite people in the world!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alberta said...

If I close my eyes, I can hear the ocean waves breaking against the beaches...sounds heavenly!

10:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2007-2023 Bliss Davies.

Last template update: 2nd August 2023