ipe Daily Bliss: Weekend at the Gold Coast

Daily Bliss

Today's lovely moments are tomorrow’s beautiful memories

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Weekend at the Gold Coast


My brother, his wife & their kids - they have great smiles, don't they?
(Just to give you an idea of how tall that 17 year old nephew is in the background, my brother is 6'3" tall!)



The view from our hotel balcony.
We stayed at the Crowne Plaza Hotel on the Gold Coast Highway. I recommend you stay there any time!

Paul flew to the Gold Coast instead of directly back to Brisbane after his latest trip for work so that we could attend the party for my brother's 50th, last night. Boy, we had fun! I got to see my brother & his family & four of my five sisters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2007-2023 Bliss Davies.

Last template update: 2nd August 2023