ipe Daily Bliss: The Rose Garden - Progress Pic No.1

Daily Bliss

Today's lovely moments are tomorrow’s beautiful memories

Sunday, February 03, 2008

The Rose Garden - Progress Pic No.1


The Rose Garden

I've been stitching for a long, long time but never have I enjoyed a project so much as this one. The funny thing is that I procrastinated its start because I didn't like the idea of the 'natural' colour of the fabric. However, all's well that ends well. The photograph doesn't do it justcice. The first week of stitching on The Rose Garden looks lovely!

I hope you, too, are enjoying your stitching progress as much as I am enjoying mine.

Happiness & laughter always,

Bliss

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks as though it is going to be lovely. Please can I ask who it is by as when I tried to google it dozens came up with that title but I couldnt see anything that looked remotely like it.

4:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Rose Garden is coming along very nicely! I think the fabric looks just fine. :)

4:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Rose Garden is very pretty indeed.

The jewelry you made is just stunning ;)

7:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Rose Garden is looking beautiful and I love the gifts in your previous post.

3:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rose Garden is looking so pretty, the colors really do stand out so well on the fabric. Your jewelry in your earlier post was lovely too.
Sue

3:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Felicity, nice start on Rose Garden. It is going to be lovely.

I just awarded your blog with a Make My Day award too :)

6:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2007-2023 Bliss Davies.

Last template update: 2nd August 2023