ipe Daily Bliss: Every day in your life is a special occasion

Daily Bliss

Today's lovely moments are tomorrow’s beautiful memories

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Every day in your life is a special occasion

'Never save something for a special occasion. Every day in your life is a special occasion'.

Some time ago, these words changed my life.

Now ...

I read more and clean less.
I sit on the porch without worrying about anything.
I spend more time with my family, and less at work.
I understood that life should be a source of experience to be lived up to, not survived through.
I no longer keep anything.
I use crystal glasses every day
I'll wear new clothes to go to the supermarket, if I feel like it.
I don't save my special perfume for special occasions; I use it whenever I want to.

The words 'Someday...' and 'One Day...' are fading away from my dictionary.
If it's worth seeing, listening or doing, I want to see, listen or do it now.

Life is not a dress rehearsal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2007-2023 Bliss Davies.

Last template update: 2nd August 2023