ipe Daily Bliss: Happy Dancing - 'Frederick the Literate'

Daily Bliss

Today's lovely moments are tomorrow’s beautiful memories

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy Dancing - 'Frederick the Literate'



'Frederick the Literate'
adapted from a painting by Charles Wysocki

Date originally started: 16th December 2004 (about 150 stitches)
Date restarted: 2nd January 2006
Date finished: 1st January 2008 (13.50hr Australian Eastern Time)

Goodness knows what I've been doing with my time that it took so long!


Two things have helped me finish the project which I must acknowledge:

The SAL (Stitch Along) with Margaret & 'Berta. Without their weekly encouragement, Fred might still be lerking at the bottom of the UFO pile.

My Blissful Creations blog. I set it up in March 2006 after reading other stitchers' blogs with the specific idea of encouraging myself to get going on UFOs I really did want to finish. Stitching can be a lonesome task. The blog with its updates and all the wonderful readers' encouragements made all the difference. Thank you, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2007-2023 Bliss Davies.

Last template update: 2nd August 2023