ipe Daily Bliss: Shock! Delight!

Daily Bliss

Today's lovely moments are tomorrow’s beautiful memories

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Shock! Delight!

Penn State University research has shown that, despite conflicts and complicated emotions, the tie between mothers and daughters is so positive, so strong and so enduring that 80 to 90 percent of women at mid-life say that they have/had a good relationship with their mother – even though they wish that relationship were better.




This blog I dedicate to two very special people - my mother, Janet (1930 - 1993) & my youngest daughter, Gabriella (b 1988).

It's a blog of giggles because my big announcement for this blog is that my daughter has cleaned her bedroom! Need I say more? Mothers around the world will be doing Mexican Waves in sheer delight! LOL


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2007-2023 Bliss Davies.

Last template update: 2nd August 2023