ipe Daily Bliss: In Nadia’s Words

Daily Bliss

Today's lovely moments are tomorrow’s beautiful memories

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

In Nadia’s Words

It’s a BOY! 🙂

Meet our little Patrick William Sungtaek Sue Yek, born Sunday October 27 at 1.05am, weighing 3.555kg (7lbs 13ozs), 55cm long. 

We had a little rough couple of days at the hospital as I lost more than half of my body’s blood after the long restless labour & delivery and had to go through an emergency operation & multiple units of transfusions.

The wonderful teams of doctors, nurses and midwives did a fantastic job to pump me back up though, and David & baby Patrick were by my side anytime they could.

We are home, happy & well, trying to adjust to new routines.🙂

Thank you everyone for the lovely wishes and messages. I will slowly but surely get back to you all.❤️ xoxo


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2007-2023 Bliss Davies.

Last template update: 2nd August 2023