ipe Daily Bliss: A Blissful Week!

Daily Bliss

Today's lovely moments are tomorrow’s beautiful memories

Friday, October 22, 2010

A Blissful Week!



I'm still not stitching!

I've been travelling.
The MOTH spoke at a conference in Canberra early in the week, so I went with him so that I visit my childhood stamping ground and catch up with my sister who has had pneumonia.

It was great to catch up!

On Sunday evening, the three of us headed out to dinner, and then on Monday The Princess Royale and I did a bit of window shopping and then went to high tea.

We gossiped together until 8pm.

Bliss!

Tuesday was The Cadet Princess's 22nd birthday, so instead of stopping in Brisbane, I changed planes and headed north to Townsville.

There was more girlie gossip, more window shopping.

More. Bliss!

When I arrived back in Brisbane on Thursday evening (last night), I stopped in the city for the evening, & the rest of the family gathered for dinner at a Chinese restaurant in Fortitude Valley.

The food was good & the company spectacular.

But that's not all folks ...

The Crown Prince's Consort and I went to the craft fair today.

My feet are sore but oh what a wonderful time we had together!

We're going to be making cards and doing some more beading, like we did a few years ago

(I'm not going to be as adventurous as last time & make for people who might not appreciate, but the family is going to be decked out in shiney beads for Christmas).

I hope you, too, are getting into the excitement of the approaching season of Noel.

Have a great weekend.

Felicity

2 Comments:

Anonymous Wendy said...

sounds wonderfull !
I can´t wait to see the results of your christmas-beading-crafting .

and of course you´re forgiven ( lol ) for not stitching, but I am quite looking foreward to seeing your progress on your mermaids !

6:31 pm  
Anonymous Margaret said...

What a spectacular week of Bliss!!

Looking forward to seeing you new beading projects.

3:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2007-2023 Bliss Davies.

Last template update: 2nd August 2023