ipe Daily Bliss: It's gonna be one of those days!

Daily Bliss

Today's lovely moments are tomorrow’s beautiful memories

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's gonna be one of those days!

According to Quiz Farm, my celebrity soul mate is Donald Trump (100%). I guess that'd be OK as long as I could persuade him to get a haircut. He's intelligent, can dance, and is probably quite an interesting guy. Being a workaholic, he'd also give me the bit-o'-space I like in my life. Step-children would be the killer!

It's quite cold in the Western suburbs this morning - so cold that The MOTH turned on the heater, let the dog in & then snuggled back into bed (that's saying something!).

It's now time to get moving and go to work. What will the day bring after that little lot? LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2007-2023 Bliss Davies.

Last template update: 2nd August 2023