ipe Daily Bliss: It's a beading class day

Daily Bliss

Today's lovely moments are tomorrow’s beautiful memories

Saturday, March 15, 2008

It's a beading class day

I'm quite excited. The highlight of my week is the beading class I'm taking on Saturday mornings. I enjoy the projects & I like being around people. Today is Saturday!

The MOTH's back from Canberra where he spent the working week. He went to bed at 7.30pm last night, so I guess that with the party weekend & work, he's all tuckered out. Paul's reached collapse point, so I've put my foot down & told him to plan a holiday as soon as possible. No point in me doing it, cos he's sure to have other ideas to mine. It's one of those areas men like to have the control & I enjoy whatever we do as long as it's together and there is food and wine and walking in it ... oh and a green climate.

I gather last weekend's engagement party in Mackay was a success, so that's good. Now, we've got to hang out until 3rd April 2010 for the wedding.

Meanwhile, my week was uneventful except for a pleasant Friday lunch with my neighbour, Libby. I 'housewifed' at my paid employment for four days this week, walked the dog in the evenings, did some uni reading & generally filled in the time the way I fill in time when Paul's away. Unusually for me, I even turned on the television. I'm not a TV watcher as a rule, but I wanted someone other than my own company on Thursday night, so watched about 20 minutes of Gerard Depardieu in some rather strange French film.

What plans for this weekend? Beading this morning, Lucy to school this afternoon, a play tonight (if the MOTH is rested enough) & dinner tomorrow night with the kids (one of them is cooking). The rest is the household stuff & Paul time.

Whatever you are doing this weekend, have a good one.

Happiness & laughter always,

Bliss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2007-2023 Bliss Davies.

Last template update: 2nd August 2023