ipe Daily Bliss: Quiet Times during Spring Break

Daily Bliss

Today's lovely moments are tomorrow’s beautiful memories

Friday, September 29, 2006

Quiet Times during Spring Break


The last few weeks have been very quiet, literally & figuratively. That Influenza A bug is a nasty beastie, let me tell you! I don't think that I've ever been so sick in my life.

Now that I'm on the mend, my kids find my almost non-existent voice rather fun. They've been merciless with laughter every time I open my mouth and nothing comes out. LOL

Unfortunately, being unwell meant that I missed out on a trip to Sydney with Paul. I was oh so looking forward to catching up with my sister from Canberra, Aldith, and my mother's sister, Genevieve. Visits to both women are few and far between. But this time couldn't be helped.

It's Spring break from school at the moment, so I am taking the two weeks extra time for recovery very gently. To all those other people who feel somewhat neglected, I offer you my apologies. We'll have coffee soon, I promise.


An up side to a quiet life is that I have had time to write a few personal letters. This is something I used to do a lot of when the sprogs were small. I'd get up in the middle of the night and write to my parents, siblings and friends who all lived so far away at that time. It's good to get back into it.

More news soon.

Happiness & laughter always,

Bliss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2007-2023 Bliss Davies.

Last template update: 2nd August 2023