ipe Daily Bliss: Back at Work But Not back to the Gym Just Yet

Daily Bliss

Today's lovely moments are tomorrow’s beautiful memories

Monday, August 28, 2006

Back at Work But Not back to the Gym Just Yet

I'm back at work but not yet back at the gym. That will take a few more weeks.
Paul's home in Brisbane, but he's out wining and dining clients, so the youngest princess and I are grazing rather than cooking a feast. Paul's being out is probably a good thing as we (us girls) are both swamped in assignment work - Gabriella doing them, me marking them.

Tomorrow night is family dinner - the residents of Castle Bliss are doing apple streusel pie, spaghetti and rice. Everyone else in the family is cooking what we fondly call 'Leftover Café' food - those dishes cooked a few days in advance that improve with being in the fridge. I believe chicken curry is on the menu. I can't wait to see what the crown princess is bringing.

If you check out my Blissful Creations site to the left, you will find my gorgeous cross stitch efforts. I'm leading a quiet but artistic blissful life!

Apart from that, not much is happening.

I hope you are all doing great things.

Happiness and laughter always,

Bliss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2007-2023 Bliss Davies.

Last template update: 2nd August 2023