ipe Daily Bliss: Baby Announcement - by Gemma & Luke (in their words)

Daily Bliss

Today's lovely moments are tomorrow’s beautiful memories

Sunday, October 08, 2023

Baby Announcement - by Gemma & Luke (in their words)

They say it takes a village to raise a baby but what they don’t tell you is sometimes it it also takes a village to create one too.

After rounds and rounds of IUI and IVF failing multiple times, no embryos surviving and never any answers to why it kept happening. We didn’t give up I knew I was always made to be your mum, we just needed you our miracle embryo to survive. I would not change a minute of the last 4 years the pain the of my surgeries the needles and almost losing you our little miracle for anything. This experience has taught me strength and resilience I never knew I had, patience and understanding for what my body and mind was going through and what a women’s body can endure is something else we are truly amazing 🤍Most of all this experience taught me never to give up even when days are unbearable and you don’t know how much more you can take, IVF and infertility is no joke it takes special sorts of people to travel through this journey and come out stronger on the other side.

 I will forever be grateful to my family and friends throughout this experience always being there when myself and Luke needed a shoulder to cry on ,we know it wasn’t easy for friends and family to see us going through what we did. I hope that my story gives someone else going through their fertility journey a little bit of hope that one day it will be your turn please just stay strong. 


Our littlest love we are so excited to meet you we have waited so long for you WE DID IT!! 🤍BABYDAVIES 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2007-2023 Bliss Davies.

Last template update: 2nd August 2023