ipe Daily Bliss: Family Gathering

Daily Bliss

Today's lovely moments are tomorrow’s beautiful memories

Friday, July 28, 2023

Family Gathering

More photos from the surprise 40th party for Nadia

Paul & Hannah D.

Yaya at the food display

Sons-in-law, Martin & Duncan

Gabriella & Sophia

My sister, Carla

My sister, Lisa

My nephew, Max

Pa Paul with the Davies Jr family, Stacey, Nate & Hannah D.


Ariel

Miranda with Miles (her son) & Patrick (her nephew, my 4th grandson)

William (my ex & father of my kids) & Ken (brother-in-law)

Derek, brother-in-law

Nadia the birthday girl (daughter-in-law)

Carla

Cousins - David (my son) & Deanne

Andrew & Geraldine (Duncan’s parents)

The Sue Yek Jr family - David & Nadia with son Patrick


Son-in-law, John with daughter

Stacey & Hannah D.


Isabella, eldest granddaughter

Gabriella & Isabella

Yasmin & Ariel


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2007-2023 Bliss Davies.

Last template update: 2nd August 2023