ipe Daily Bliss: Rules for Living a Healthy Life

Daily Bliss

Today's lovely moments are tomorrow’s beautiful memories

Monday, October 05, 2020

Rules for Living a Healthy Life

It’s Monday. I hope that you are all going well.

I’ve got “COVID-19 spread”, so yesterday I gave myself a mental shake up about healthy diet & regular exercise. Looking after these two things makes me feel better AND I want to look fabulous for (& enjoy) up-coming weddings (we have three engaged couples in our joint family of offspring).

There is absolutely nothing in this world you can’t accomplish when set your mind to it and believe in yourself.  

My observation is that if I plan it in advance (e.g. exercise, diet, projects I’m working on), I do it more often and do it better.

What about you? What’s happening in your world, this week?

Whatever it is, have a fab time doing it. 

Source: Facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2007-2023 Bliss Davies.

Last template update: 2nd August 2023