ipe Daily Bliss: Colour

Daily Bliss

Today's lovely moments are tomorrow’s beautiful memories

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Colour

 I have to re-sit finger-painting class, for the 3rd time, next year. The lecturer won't pass me because I got one question wrong in an assignment. She won't even look at my other three assignments (let alone mark them) for the damned subject until I resubmit the entire assignment. I've run out of time & puff. Last time I took the class, she chucked me out & refused me back in for pointing out that expectations were unreasonable. This class, I was allowed submit as long as I didn't attend classes. LOL 

It's a Cert IV, not a PhD!

(Update: Jul 2017 - new teacher & finally done)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2007-2023 Bliss Davies.

Last template update: 2nd August 2023