ipe Daily Bliss: Birthday

Daily Bliss

Today's lovely moments are tomorrow’s beautiful memories

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Birthday



Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my shape to keep.
Please no wrinkles, please no bags
and lift my butt before it sags...

A little divine intervention never hurts!

It's St George's Day and this cross-stitching dragon's 49th birthday.
The above few lines were on the birthday card from my friend, Linda.

It's also the day I pull a name out of the hat for my stash giveaway. Is your name in the draw? The only criteria to be eligible is that you have to have commented some time on my blog before March 23, 2009 (my blog anniversary). You've probably another 24 hours to get your name into the box as I won't be checking online again until tomorrow.

I love the celebration of life (sunshine, warts and all). In my stash pile, I've got a chart that says 'Celebrate Everything'. What great advice! I try to make family member's birthdays a special day every year, and mine is no exception. I don't work on Thursdays. The MOTH also has the day off, so we are meeting friends & the cadet princess for lunch. Later, I'm having dinner with the royal family - The MOTH has a meeting, so won't be there.

I'll update this blog entry with winner details & stash enhancement once I have opened the pile down by The MOTH's side of the bed. Thanks to everyone who emailed, sent cards and / or parcels.

Happy birthday to Cindy-Mae who also celebrates today.

Happiness & laughter to one and all,

Felicity


With The MOTH


P.S. 10.30pm addition. I have had a lovely day. The photograph above was taken at lunch. The Cadet Princess put together the hat. Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Before I fall tiredly into my bed, I must tell you that my kids spoilt me rotten tonight at dinner, right down to a surpise birthday cake with candles at our fave pub's restaurant. I also got some lovely gifts. Why am I at all surprised that my lovely 'DIL' gave me a red g-string. LOL. Very funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2007-2023 Bliss Davies.

Last template update: 2nd August 2023