ipe Daily Bliss: Christmas Mail

Daily Bliss

Today's lovely moments are tomorrow’s beautiful memories

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Mail

I was delighted to receive an envelope from Berta, my SAL mate, the other day. Thank you, dear friend, for taking time to make me such a beautiful card, choosing a special gift and for sending it all the way to Australia. It's very much appreciated.

Christmas organisation is coming slowly for me, this year. What with the mess and moisture & assignment deadlines, I've done nothing about my Christmas & newsletter posting yet. This morning, however, I am off to the city with the Crown Prince's Fair Lady to finish the girlie gift shopping. My darling young son is turning 25 on Tuesday, so I want to get him a birthday gift, too, and Nadia can help me choose something appropriate.

I hope your Christmas preparations are going well.

Happiness & laughter to one and all,

Bliss

P.S. Sunday: Nadia broke the strap on her shoe while we were out yesterday. She bought a replacement pair in which to walk around for 4 hours. As only a tall, 25 year old can do without getting crippled for life, those shoes had 4" inch heals. I was impressed!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fun mail surprise to get. Have fun with the shopping, and I quite enjoyed your earlier post of the countdown till Christmas. Your version much more closely mirrors what goes on in my life than the nicely organized ones I generally see noted in magazines and such.
Sue

2:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Christmas card you received is gorgeous.

Hope you had a successful shopping trip. Sounds fun.

8:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely gift Bliss!

10:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2007-2023 Bliss Davies.

Last template update: 2nd August 2023