ipe Daily Bliss: Up and Running

Daily Bliss

Today's lovely moments are tomorrow’s beautiful memories

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Up and Running

Welcome to Daily Bliss!
It has taken a while to organise, but the site is finally up and running. And what fun it has been to get it going! This site takes over from my Felicity at Home blog page at msn. If you didn't arrive from that page, then perhaps your should take a look at the site via my links on the left.
If you want an overview of who I am, check out the A Blissful Life link, also on the left. From there you can check out a few other 'Blissful' links to what I describe as my 'passions' in life. Just as Rome wasn't built in a day, not all these pages are fully developped so they may display an 'under construction' notice. Don't be disappointed. Revisit them often for updates.
Happiness n Laughter Always,
Bliss

1 Comments:

Blogger blurrblob said...

Dear Bliss

You have a very interesting blog. I'm sure I'll revisit regularly.

Have fun & God bless!

:)

12:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2007-2023 Bliss Davies.

Last template update: 2nd August 2023